Whats Up Nails Mermaid Flakies & Negative Space Stamping

Whats Up Nails Mermaid Flakies & Negative Space Stamping

Hi everyone. I hope everyone had an amazing weekend. A while ago I received an amazing PR package from Whats Up Nails with lots of nail powders and flakies. In my opinion, most of the powders work best with gel polish, as you can apply them super smoothly! As for the flakies, you can actually apply them on a regular nail polish, which is awesome. In today's post I have a simple stamping look with a  mermaid flakie element incorporated. Let's watch the video and I will tell you more about the products below.
 


The stamping plate in my video is from MoYou London and their Flower Power Collection . It's a beautiful plate and I love the quality of it. I stamped the leafy floral image straight onto my base coat with TwinkledT Glow Up . Also, I have been using Bundle Monster Dual Ended Clear Stamper and Poli Peel (latex barrier) lately.

The next step was to apply the blue color. I used Atlentic Blue from Coluralike , which is from their new stamping collection (yes, this is a stamping nail polish, hence is so pigmented). You can use a striping tape to help apply the polish evenly.

The flakies I used in this video are the Mermaid Flakies from Whats Up Nails . They have so many color variations, so please make sure to check them out HERE . I applied the flakies straight onto my blue nail polish, when it was still tacky. If your nail polish dries fast you can also apply a thin layer of foil glue, then wait for it to dry and then apply the flakies. I've tried both methods and they both work well. In this look I didn't apply my flakies very densely, I wanted them to be more scattered

Take a look at the picture below to see how gorgeous these flakies are from up close!

Please let me know in the comments whether you love using flakies on your nails! What are some of your base colors to apply them? So far, I am loving dark blues and blacks.
Visit Whats Up Nails if you are interested in these beautiful mermaid flakies. They currently retail for $21.75.
Connect with Whats Up Nails via  Facebook  –  Instagram  –  Twitter  –  Pinterest  –  YouTube

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
 
The post Whats Up Nails Mermaid Flakies & Negative Space Stamping appeared first on .

http://paulinaspassions.com/whats-nails-mermaid-flakies/

Popular Posts