ILNP 2018 Collection Swatches (Selected Colors) | Nailland Hungary

ILNP 2018 Collection Swatches (Selected Colors) | Nailland Hungary

Hi lovelies. Today I am coming back with swatches of selected colors from the new ILNP 2018 collections. This spring ILNP brand has released three collections: 2018 Spring, 2018 Ultra Metallic Brights and Real Magic Flakies . I have one nail polish from each collection to show you and they were sent to me by the wonderful people from Nailland Hungary .
PRE-ORDER INFO:
Before we get started, I would like to mention that the pre-order for these collections has already started. It will last until March 9th, 4PM CET and the items will be shipped mid March. Also, you will get a 10% pre-order discount.

Sugar Coated is part of the Ultra Metallic Brights collection. It is a beautiful metallic sea pink nail polish that is effortlessly classy and incredibly striking. Sugar Coated has got to be one of the most beautiful nail polishes I have seen lately. I love everything about it from the color to the amazing metallic foiled finish. The formula and application was impeccable. I applied three thin coats (no top coat). For best results, I recommend waiting for one layer to dry before applying next one. The formula is self leveling and it will dry flat on your nail.




Aerial View is part of the 2018 Spring collection. It is a refreshing aquamarine linear holographic nail polish with a beautifully delectable finish. Another magical nail polish. I love that the holo is pretty strong, but the polish still looks pretty delicate. The color is absolutely amazing and I could wear it all Spring. I applied 2 coats and no top.




Imagine That is part of the Real Magic Flakies collection. It is a gorgeous nail polish topper that magically shifts through vivid hues of green, blue, and violet. I applied a one generous coat of Imagine That over a black base. I finished with a layer of top coat for a smooth finish. The name of this collection is very appropriate, as they all look magical. These flakies will look different depending on your base color – they show best over darker shades.




What do you guys think of these three beautiful from the ILNP 2018 collections? Are you going to be getting any of them? I might purchase a few more of the metallic ones, as I absolutely loved Sugar Coated.
Again, the pre-order will last until March 9th, 4PM CET and the items will be shipped mid March. Also, you will get a 10% pre-order discount. Visit Nailland Hungary   or ILNP   for more information.
The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
The post ILNP 2018 Collection Swatches (Selected Colors) | Nailland Hungary appeared first on .

http://paulinaspassions.com/ilnp-2018-collection/

Popular Posts