4 Halloween Nail Art Ideas – Video Tutorial

4 Halloween Nail Art Ideas – Video Tutorial

Hi Everyone. In today's blog post I am sharing 4 quick and easy Halloween nail art ideas. If you are subscribe to my YouTube you may have already seen this tutorial. Otherwise, keep reading and watch my video below.
These four Halloween nail art ideas are super easy and perfect for beginners. They are also great for those of you who are looking for last minute Halloween looks.


My first look is a simple dotticure in Halloween colors. My base color is Colouralike Purple Rain . It's actually a stamping polish, but I used is as my base. I made the dots with Cirque Colors Kushy and Powder Perfect Orange Stamping Polish .

The second look is an easy Jack O'Lantern design. I used Powder Perfect Orange Stamping Polish as my base and painted the pumpkin face with Twinkled T Vibin' .
Next to the pumpkin we have some dripping blood. I applied a matte top coat over a black base to intensify the blood effect. Then painted the drips with Kinetics Nails Hedonist Red . If you want to have more dramatic and realistic look you may want to paint red your cuticles as well. You can use fake blood instead of nail polish for easier removal. This look was inspired by @nailsbycambria.

Lastly we have a simple Frankenstein inspired design. I applied Cirque Colors Kushy and painted the scars with Twinkled T Vibin' . This look was inspired by @Kellimarissa.
What do you guys of my Halloween nail art ideas? Which one of the four if your favorite? Please let me know in the comments below. I would love to hear your opinion.
Also, let me know what your Halloween costume plans are for this year. Are you going to 'dress' your nail as well? If so, what are your ideas? Share in the comments!
Some of the products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
The post 4 Halloween Nail Art Ideas – Video Tutorial appeared first on .

http://paulinaspassions.com/4-halloween-nail-art-ideas/

Popular Posts