Cirque Colors Metropolis Fall / Winter 2017

Cirque Colors Metropolis Fall / Winter 2017

Hi everyone. In today's post we are going to take a look at the beautiful Cirque Colors Metropolis Fall/Winter 2017 collection. This collection is the newest addition to the Metropolis range. It consists of 6 creme nail polishes in stunning, warm fall colors. You can find it HERE . Let's take a look at some swatches, shall we?


I love Cirque Color creme formula! It is very creamy, pigmented and very easy to apply. Their nail polishes in creme formula are also very consistent. I usually apply two coats for a full opacity. This was the case with these 6 shades – 2 coats! I totally skipped the top coat, as they are very glossy on their own.
Madison is a light beige color with peach undertones. I personally think that you can wear nude shades any time of the year. However, a nice nude is always appearing on my nails in fall seasons! Isn't this shade just perfect?

Sartorial is a sweet lilac creme nail polish. This pretty lilac color was quite tricky to capture on camera. It has stunning warm undertone!

Spotted in SoHo is a rose-coral creme nail polish. This rose color is so beautiful and soft. It looks very classy on the nails and it can be a good option if you don't like red color, but want to have something elegant.

Red Hook is a brick red creme nail polish. I rarely wear shades like this, but I am absolutely loving this one. Such a gorgeous rich color.

Coffee Talk is a warm mocha brown creme nail polish. Again, a color I wouldn't normally wear, but it's just perfect for fall!

Urbanized is a yellow mustard creme nail polish. We finally came to the star of the collection! I never thought I would say this about a yellow mustard nail polish, but I LOVE it! It's such a stunning color and I love how it looks on my skin tone. What do you think?

What are your thoughts on the new Cirque Colors Metropolis Fall / Winter 2017? Which colors are your favorite and what are your thoughts on the mustard yellow color?
If you are interested in Cirque Colors products, please visit their website . The polishes from this collection currently retail for $12.50
Connect with Cirque Colors –  Facebook  –  Instagram  –  Twitter  –  Pinterest
The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
The post Cirque Colors Metropolis Fall / Winter 2017 appeared first on .

http://paulinaspassions.com/cirque-colors-metropolis-fall-winter-2017/

Popular Posts