Black and White Nails | Floral Stamping with Golden Leaf

Black and White Nails | Floral Stamping with Golden Leaf

Hi lovelies. I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. As it's getting colder outside, you can see how the color palette on my nails it's changing. I usually love bright colors, but seeing all the pretty leaves I want to match my nails to the season. In today's post I am going to show you a quick tutorial on a black and white design with a floral stamping.
 


After all these years of blogging, you would think I have finally found the perfect black nail polish. NO! I don't mind applying 2 coats of polish, as long as it's somewhat opaque. Here I used Dance Legend Margartia from the Binary collection. It's a pretty good one and I applied two coats.

I applied the gold leaf on a still tacky base color. You can also use a foil glue for that purpose. The foil glue is very sticky and you can take longer applying the leaf.
The stamping plate that I used for this floral stamping design comes from the Born Pretty Store . This has to be one of my favorite floral plates that I own. I really love all the stripy designs on it. I think it's also perfect for some reverse stamping manicures.

I used Twinkled T Glow Up white stamping nail polish and XL Clear Stamper in this video. The stamping polishes from Twinkled T have quickly become my favorite. They are so pigmented.
I finished everything off with a glossy top coat. Lately I am using the good old Seche Vite .

What do you guys think of this floral stamping? I do love making black and white nails, they always look so put together and classy. The addition of the golden leaf was a great idea, if I can say so myself. Pairing metallic elements with black looks amazing in my opinion.
Visit the  Born Pretty Store   for stamping plates and other amazing nail art products.
The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
The post Black and White Nails | Floral Stamping with Golden Leaf appeared first on .

http://paulinaspassions.com/black-white-floral-stamping-golden-leaf/

Popular Posts