Heroine NYC Be A Heroine Duo – Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Heroine NYC Be A Heroine Duo – Breast Cancer Awareness Month

You may know that October is the Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Many companies come up with initiatives to support organizations that help women to battle breast cancer. I am happy to report that one of my favorite brands Heroine NYC is releasing a nail polish duo to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation .


Heroine NYC Be A Heroine Duo consists of two pink shades – neon Mean Girl and pastel Sugar Spun. During the month of October 100% of the profits from this duo will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. You can purchase this duo HERE . If you have never tried any Heroine NYC products, I would love if you picked up this duo! You will be helping an amazing cause, but also I am sure you will absolutely love these two pinks! The quality and pigmentation of the Heroine NYC nail polishes is amazing!

The base for my pink nail art is a simple marble smoosh that was achieved with a stamper. I made a video tutorial on how o make a marble smoosh and you can watch it HERE . When making a marble smoosh try using a stamper that is more flat rather than round for easier pick up and transfer.

At the end I added some simple water decals to complete the look. I know this look is very simple, but I do like how it came out. Let me know what you think in the comments below.
If you are interested in the Heroine NYC Be A Heroine Duo , please visit their website . This duo currently retails for $18 and like I said at the beginning of this post 100% of the proceeds will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Connect on social media –  Facebook  –  Instagram

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
The post Heroine NYC Be A Heroine Duo – Breast Cancer Awareness Month appeared first on .

http://paulinaspassions.com/heroine-nyc-heroine-duo/

Popular Posts