Colouralike Sweet September – Stamping Polish Collection

Colouralike Sweet September – Stamping Polish Collection

Hi everyone. In today's post I would like to show you the new Colouralike Sweet September collection . This collection consists of 8 new stamping colors. Right now the stamping polishes from Colouralike come with a white cap on the bottle (instead of black). I think this is an amazing improvement, because you can easily distinguish stamping polishes from the regular ones. I am very happy about this change, plus the bottles look absolutely amazing.


In this post I am also using the beautiful Supernova Ultra Holo stamping nail polish. This polish is a limited edition item that was added to each order that contained the Sweet September collection or to orders that exceeded 50 Euro. I am not entirely sure if this polish is still available. If so, please get it, because it's absolutely stunning!
My first look was made with the polish mentioned above – Supernova Ultra Holo plus Purple Plum . The stamping plate used in this look is B. Loves Plates Leaves of Happiness .


Next we have another leafy stamping. As my base I used the beautiful grey Shadow Grey . I colored in the leaves with all the colors from the Colouralike Sweet  September  collection (except the mustard yellow, which is Cirque Colors Urbanized ). Again, B. Loves Plates Leaves of Happiness stamping plate.


Blush Pink was one of my favorite colors from the Sweet September collection. I paired this subtle pink with Supernova Ultra Holo and Blue in Green . The stamping plate used for this design was Powder Perfect Floral plate.


Lastly, we have another leafy stamping! Can you tell that there is a fall theme in this post? I applied Cirque Colors Urbanized as my base. Then I mixed Blue in Green and Autumn Maple and stamped the leaves. B. Loves Plates Leaves of Happiness   was definitely my favorite for this review.


What are your thoughts on the Colouralike Sweet September collection? Which colors did catch your eye? What do you think of the new white caps on the bottles?
These stamping polishes are priced at €6 each or you can buy the entire collection for €43.20. You can purchase this collection at the Colouralike website .
Connect with Colouralike –  Facebook  –  Instagram
The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
 
The post Colouralike Sweet September – Stamping Polish Collection appeared first on .

http://paulinaspassions.com/colouralike-sweet-septmeber/

Popular Posts